Authors: Lauren Pulling, Publisher
At the American Academy of Neurology’s 70th Annual Meeting (21–27 April, CA, USA), we spoke to Aleksandar Videnovic, a neurologist at Massachusetts General Hospital (MA, USA), about what a career in clinical trials involves. Aleksandar is also an Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School (MA, USA).
In this #NCTalks podcast recorded at the event, Lauren Pulling (Publisher) speaks to Aleksandar to learn more about how to start a career in clinical trials, common challenges involved, rewarding aspects and advice for those thinking of starting a career in clinical trials. Listen to our podcast below to find out more.
- AAN 2018: Novel therapy for ‘difficult-to-treat’ migraines revealed
- AAN 2018: Investigational drug offers hope for spinal muscular atrophy
- AAN 2018: Nerve stimulation device may help relieve essential tremors in the hand
- NCTalks with Alexander Rae-Grant: a new guideline for multiple sclerosis treatment
- NCTalks with Robert Fox: current landscape and potential treatment regimens for ibudilast in MS
- NCTalks with Aleksandar Videnovic: what does a career in clinical trials involve?