At the American Academy of Neurology’s 70th Annual Meeting (21–27 April, CA, USA), we spoke to Aleksandar Videnovic, a neurologist at Massachusetts General Hospital (MA, USA), about what a career in clinical trials involves. Aleksandar is also an Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School (MA, USA).
In this #NCTalks podcast recorded at the event, Lauren Pulling (Publisher) speaks to Aleksandar to learn more about how to start a career in clinical trials, common challenges involved, rewarding aspects and advice for those thinking of starting a career in clinical trials. Listen to our podcast below to find out more.
Want more from the American Academy of Neurology’s 70th Annual Meeting? Read the latest news articles and listen to our interviews below:
- AAN 2018: Novel therapy for ‘difficult-to-treat’ migraines revealed
- AAN 2018: Investigational drug offers hope for spinal muscular atrophy
- AAN 2018: Nerve stimulation device may help relieve essential tremors in the hand
- NCTalks with Alexander Rae-Grant: a new guideline for multiple sclerosis treatment
- NCTalks with Robert Fox: current landscape and potential treatment regimens for ibudilast in MS
- NCTalks with Aleksandar Videnovic: what does a career in clinical trials involve?