This week we had the pleasure of attending the American Academy of Neurology’s 70th Annual Meeting (April 21–27, CA, USA), where we spoke to Alexander Rae-Grant, from the Cleveland Clinic Lerner Medical School (OH, USA), about the new guideline for multiple sclerosis treatment. Alexander is the lead author of the multiple sclerosis guideline for the American Academy of Neurology.
In this #NCTalks podcast recorded at the event, Lauren Pulling (Senior Editor) speaks to Alexander to learn more about the new guideline, how it compares to the last guideline and how it will affect the treatment practice for multiple sclerosis. Listen to our podcast below to find out more.
Want more from the American Academy of Neurology’s 70th Annual Meeting? Read the latest news articles and listen to our interviews below:
- AAN 2018: Novel therapy for ‘difficult-to-treat’ migraines revealed
- AAN 2018: Investigational drug offers hope for spinal muscular atrophy
- AAN 2018: Nerve stimulation device may help relieve essential tremors in the hand
- NCTalks with Robert Fox: current landscape and potential treatment regimens for ibudilast in MS
- NCTalks with Giovanni Baranello: spinal muscular atrophy and the FIREFISH trial
- NCTalks with Aleksandar Videnovic: what does a career in clinical trials involve?